Our school uniform is important to us. It is one way in which we identify ourselves as a school family and it promotes a strong, cohesive school identity which supports high standards and expectations in all areas of school life. Smartness and high standards of appearance are expected at all times.
The governing body supports the Headteacher in implementing the school uniform policy, to ensure that the policy is implemented fairly and with sensitivity.
Our school uniform comprises:
- Red v-necked sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey or black skirt/trousers/shorts
- White shirt/blouse worn with red tie
- Black shoes rather than trainers
- Red tie
- White polo shirt (optional for hotter weather)
- Red and white gingham dress (optional for hotter weather)
- Red dry wick t-shirt (with the school's logo) or a plain white t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Red school hoodie or plain black tracksuit top
- Black tracksuit bottoms or leggings
All the above can be purchased from https://school-shop.co.uk/school/aiskew-leeming-bar-ce-primary-school/ and have the school logo on. Alternatively, pupils can choose to purchase non-logo uniform elsewhere.
Children come to school in their PE kits on their PE day so they get a lot of wear!
Sun hats are strongly encouraged during the summer term.
We ask all parents/carers who send their children to Aiskew, Leeming Bar CE Primary School to support the school uniform policy. We believe that parents/carers have a duty to send their children correctly dressed and ready for work.